Thursday, December 11, 2008

Someone...just one person has to start following my blog

I was annoyed and infuriated for a long time that I had 9 people following my blog. The reason this annoyed and infuriated me is because it is so unsymmetrical and it makes a mess of my whole blog. Then finally the 10th person started following it and symmetry and order came to my blog universe...now some bastard has decided to stop following my blog and order has gone and chaos has returned...I am very disturbed...or should I say...more disturbed.

That is all.

7 comments:

kira said...

Dude,

you do know that your sidebar widget only keeps track of 'blogger' followers?

I'm sure you've got heaps more followers than nine ...

You should get a proper stat counter. For a dude who's into measuring and assessing stuff, I'm surprised you haven't all ready done this!

K

lylemcd said...

If Will starts twittering, I'm never speaking to him again.

Actually, I take that back, too much of an easy out for him.

Will Heffernan said...

kira said...
Dude,
you do know that your sidebar widget only keeps track of 'blogger' followers?
Yes.

I'm sure you've got heaps more followers than nine...
Yes, I know....there is also you, Lyle & my Mum and Dad.

You should get a proper stat counter. For a dude who's into measuring and assessing stuff, I'm surprised you haven't all ready done this!
I do...Alwyn Cosgrove gave me one.

lylemcd said...
If Will starts twittering, I'm never speaking to him again.

Actually, I take that back, too much of an easy out for him.
People complain about the blog not being updated...I could never keep up with Twitter....so you are safe.

Angelo Pollice said...

Will Heffernan said...

Yes, I know....there is also you, Lyle & my Mum and Dad.


And Me, Myself and I.

João Mimoso said...

oops

Rocks said...

oh no, now there is 11....

I tried to do good but I may have made it worse...I'm sure you will get over it.

Anonymous said...

even numbers - TV/Radio volume
odd - indicating to turn (usually 3 'clicks')