Friday, November 7, 2008

This is the sort of stuff I have to deal with...

This is from an email I just recieved...my responses are bolded...I will do this as a case study...since Ian has been too dumb to respond to both my emails to him regarding the next stage of his program...

It's time to get the groove on again. So I was thinking what would you feel about a little bulk/strength up programme with the rowing and running involved ???
I would say that you're a fucking idiot...do you want to bulk up or get fit? You can't have your cake and get ripped as well.

Just want to keep a focus and set myself some sort of target ie on the rower or cardio fitness etc ???
We can do 'fitness maintainance' and bulk up...but even that wouldn't be optimal.

Let me know what you think and don't dodge the email -- i'll fuckin stalk you!!!!
You're not my first...stalker that is.

So stay tuned if you want to see me bend the rules of physics and turn our understanding of thermodynamics on it's head.

1 comment:

Damian Griffin said...

Will, it has always been true to the fact that you have to work miracles on mere mortals