Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If I don't train anyone...what the hell are these lads doing getting in my way?


OK...so I admit...more than half of them are just standing around exercising the jaws.

Some of them are training though...Pottsy trained with me tonight...he's going to be sore tomorrow. I have to get him in shape for his 'bet'.

Nasher versus Pottsy
Nasher is going to be standing under one set of goal posts and Pottsy is standing under the other...Nasher has the channel down the centre of the pitch the width of the goal posts...all he has to do is get over the try line...and all Pottsy has to do is smash him before he makes it...I can't wait...I am going to train both of them so hard that the collision could be like the recent one in the particle accelerator in Switzerland...there'll be speculation that when it happens it may just end the world.

As for my bet...here's the latest update...
Brophy - €75 (Paid)
Penguin - €75 (Unpaid)
Logi - €75 (Unpaid)
Nasher - €25 (Paid)
Killer - €25 (Unpaid)
Louis - €25 (Unpaid)
Jimmy - €50 (Unpaid)
Bushy - €100 (Unpaid)

So sad...so very sad.

2 comments:

Michael Sullivan said...

I bet that you cannot get any of these boys to pay you in full by Christmas.

Will Heffernan said...

Michael Sullivan said...
I bet that you cannot get any of these boys to pay you in full by Christmas.
I bet you are correct.