Friday, November 14, 2008

I thought this was pretty cool

It was posted on the internet...I think they were having a go at me...I can't really tell these days.



It is actually Johnny Molloy an under 20's player who is also doing his best to nail down a position at prop on the senior team. Johnny's doing reps here floor pressing 50kg dumbbells in each hand. If they are having a go at me they probably picked on one of the worst people to actually single out...he's a kid with a 300+kg deadlift...no suit, no belt, no wraps and a 170+kg raw bencher...not too many kids doing that...in actual fact...there wouldn't actually be many professional senior international players doing that...so if there was really a Team Heffernan...I'd be proud to have Johnny Molloy in my team.

2 comments:

lylemcd said...

Floor presses for non-powerlifters are gay.

Anonymous

Will Heffernan said...

lylemcd said...
Floor presses for non-powerlifters are gay.
Anonymous
Where did 'Anonymous' go? Australian Anonymous left rather suddenly...West Coast Anonymous also seems quiet? I missed their astute and ever accurate observations.

I will try to get some footage tomorrow of Johnny showing people just how non-gay floor pressing is.