Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Does this Gym look closed?

I got asked that again today...does it mean that you're paranoid if you think everyone is out to get you?


Does it looked closed to you?

I will do a bit of a tidy up tonight and sort Ian out...I just thought I better clear up the whole 'gym is closed' thing because I'll be upset if I'm there all on my own tomorrow.

OK....so as usual...I ran out of time. It's after 2am and I've an 7am start and a 10pm finish tomorrow so I need to get my beauty sleep....89hours should do the trick. Will try to sort out the programs for Ian and the girls tomorrow...I'll blog while I eat.

3 comments:

Joel Hallström said...

Hi mate!
Im not going to be able to make it to the weekend 24-25th of october. But im looking at new dates and i was wondering if your at the facility between 7th-9th of november (the weekend two weeks ahead of 24-25th?

Will Heffernan said...

Joel Hallström said...
Hi mate!
Im not going to be able to make it to the weekend 24-25th of october. But im looking at new dates and i was wondering if your at the facility between 7th-9th of november (the weekend two weeks ahead of 24-25th?
I'll check and get back to you.

Joel Hallström said...

Great! Thanks.