Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So what do we think of the new layout?

Can you tell that I finally got some help?

I almost feel like I am getting back on top of things...the computer is working...I finally have my mail all sorted out...so all those people that I owe programs/answers/papers and other assorted work related items of whom there are too many to apologise to individually...you may have some hope of getting them all in the hopefully not too distant future...well by the end of the week anyway.

Well I'm going to go back and do a bit of work on today's earlier post.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a bit too formal for your style Will! Pretty good though

Will Heffernan said...

Ahhh...what are you trying to say? I take it you mean it looks too good to be yours?

João Mimoso said...

No. It takes away the "friendly" look. This is more confuse and "cold". I don't like it, like i said earlier.

But the content is all that matters, so....keep it up.

Sami said...

Mimo,
Will is just approaching a true gurudom by using the same layout as the great Jimmy Smith.

Will Heffernan said...

Sami said...
Mimo,
Will is just approaching a true gurudom by using the same layout as the great Jimmy Smith.
Please don't say that...I didn't pick the format...I do like it though. Saying stuff like that will put me off it though.

Sami said...

What Mimo said, I liked the old one better. I find the new font and line spacing harder to read.

Jason Lake said...

Hey, the content's the main thing... keep up the good work.

ian said...

Jason said...
Hey, the content's the main thing


I think Will is working on that :)