Monday, May 12, 2008

Darren Sutherland - Interview



I'm going to interview Darren in 2 weeks when his exams are done. He is winding up for his tilt at the Olympics later on this year and I thought it would be a great chance for people to find out what exactly Darren does training wise, how he prepares physically for fighting and get his opinions on why I look so bad. I want to keep all the questions together so if you think of any between now and then post them here.

I figure if people can get 7 Minute Abs then I am going to keep all the interviews for the blog under 7 minutes because all the information and training secrets contained in the interviews will be way more powerful than those contained within 7 Minute Abs*

*I do not now nor have I ever recommended 7 Minute Abs...if you ever see me pimping 7 Minute Abs please hunt me down and kill me.

No comments: